Miami Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Helping the Victims of Negligence Throughout Florida
Medical malpractice in some form has become the third highest cause of death in the United States, accounting for over 225,000 deaths yearly. It has been estimated that approximately:
- 12,000 people die from unnecessary surgery
- 7,000 die from medication errors
- 20,000 people die from a variety of errors in hospitals
- 80,000 people die from infections acquired in hospitals
- 106,000 deaths occur every year due to adverse effects of medications
Dedicated Medical Malpractice Firm in Florida
Since 1984, the Miami medical malpractice attorneys at our firm have represented hundreds of victims of medical malpractice and their families throughout Florida and across the United States. In fact, our firm has represented clients from all around the globe. We understand the complexities and challenges of a medical malpractice case, and we have the specialized knowledge, experience, and resources necessary to investigate and prosecute these cases.
Our firm has successfully handled medical malpractice cases involving:
- Obstetrical malpractice
- Birth trauma and birth injuries
- Surgical mistakes
- Orthopedic errors
- Infection cases
- Heart disease
- Failure to diagnose
- Bowel and intestinal injuries
- Nerve injuries
- Urologic injuries
- Hospital mistakes and malpractice
These are far from the only types of cases we have handled. There is simply not enough room on this page to account for every type of injury that Stewart Tilghman Fox Bianchi & Cain, P.A. has successfully represented. Simply put, if you have suffered any kind of harm due to medical negligence, we are well-equipped to help you fight for the treatment and resources you need.
Why Choose Our Florida Medical Malpractice Firm?
Our firm represents cases across the country, but why choose a firm in Florida over a local firm? Because we were built on a history of results. Ultimately, what a firm says about itself will never be as loud as its ability to obtain results for clients. In the last 32 years, our firm has secured hundreds of millions of dollars for people who were seriously injured and could not afford to lose.
Just a few examples of our medical malpractice results include:
- $15 million for parents in birth injury case
- $6,000,000 recovery for disabled child injured in recovery room following scoliosis surgery
- $6,750,000 recovery for young woman injured by medical malpractice
- $5 million in a confidential settlement
The "secret" to our success is simple: we keep our caseload small so we can commit the proper resources, time, and thought to your case. Because we commit more time to each case, we outwork our opponents, arriving at the courtroom better prepared and ready for trial. This strategy has served us time and time again, allowing us to secure compensation for the severely injured.
"After being rejected by another firm, my daughter reached out to Stewart Tilghman Fox Bianchi & Cain with the hope that they would be able to represent my husband and I for an injury he suffered because of negligence by our local hospital. We were so grateful that they took on our case and obtained justice for our family. I no longer have to worry about getting him the care he needs or paying our bills thanks to the recovery my attorneys, Steve Cain and Gary Fox were able to obtain. They held our hand throughout the entire process. I always recommend them to family and friends needing legal help because I know there is no better firm to get the job done than them."- Gloria C.
Medical Malpractice Cases We've Successfully Handled
Our opponents have included the largest, most well-equipped hospitals and malpractice defense firms in the nation. We have participated or tried high-profile, high-stakes medical malpractice cases in South Florida and throughout the United States.
Our most important and significant cases include:
- Apariclo v. Hialeah Hospital, et al.
- Baker v. North Florida Regional Hospital
- Beatty v. Borota
- Britting v. Habal, Abdoni and St. Joseph's Hospital
- Butts v. Schumpert Medical Center, et al
- Diaz v. Dr. Valladares, Dr. Yong and Hialeah Hospital, Inc.
- Former NFL cornerback's career ended by medical malpractice
- Gorman v. St. Joseph's Hospital
- Jackson v. Friedman and Cedars of Lebanon Hospital
- Our role in the Terri Schiavo case
If you're facing life-altering spine injuries, your child's birth injury, or have lost a loved one due to medical malpractice, call Stewart Tilghman Fox Bianchi & Cain, P.A. We work exclusively on a contingency fee basis, meaning we take no fee from our clients unless we win their cases.
Call (305) 770-6335 or schedule an appointment online!