Miami Insurance Dispute Lawyer
150+ Years of Experience & Hundreds of Millions Won
Insurance disputes often result from bad faith claims, or when a party does not fulfill their contractual obligation to another. When insurance companies deny a valid claim, cause an unreasonable delay in investigating a claim, or refuse to resolve a claim, it is considered insurance bad faith. If your claim has been denied or you have been dealt with unfairly by an insurance provider, you can turn to the insurance attorneys at Stewart Tilghman Fox Bianchi & Cain, P.A.
Our Florida law firm provides our clients across the country with:
- Thorough case preparation
- Fast, effective resolution
- High-level focus on every case
- Small firm size designed for higher performance
Call (305) 770-6335 today to schedule a free case consultation.
$675+ Million Recovered in Insurance Dispute Cases
If you have been treated unfairly or cheated out of money you deserve by your insurance company, our law firm has the experience you need. From claim disputes concerning home or auto insurance policies to health and medical insurance errors or omissions, we have handled cases across all areas of insurance bad faith law with exceptional results.
Our past results for our clients include:
- $10.55 million verdict for unpaid claim for quadriplegic sons
- $650 million recovery against 10 largest HMOs in the nation
- $14.5 million settlement for pedestrian accident
- Jury verdict for coverage on 25-year-old policies that were lost
Our firm has won national recognition for our ability to win results for our clients. We have been honored by U.S. News in their Best Lawyers® and Best Law Firms® lists, by Florida Super Lawyers®, by the Inner Circle of Advocates, the National Board of Trial Advocacy, and many more. Schedule a free case consultation today. Call our firm at (305) 770-6335.