Miami Premises Liability Lawyers
Cases Involving Dangerous & Poorly Maintained Environments
Cases that involve premises liability involve injuries caused by a dangerous or poorly maintained environment.
Premises liability cases arise from incidents occurring in all types of locations:
- Hotels and casinos
- Amusement parks
- Cruise ships
- Residential and commercial buildings
- Shopping centers and parking facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Nightclubs and bars
- Universities and public schools
Representative Premises Liability Cases We've Handled:
- Bicyclist dies due to the negligence of condominium association
- Motel operators responsible for security in the murder of a guest
- Poor bike path design results in quadriplegic injuries
- Settlement awarded woman assaulted at a motel with inadequate security
Stewart Tilghman Fox Bianchi & Cain, P.A. has secured hundreds of millions for the injured. Our Miami personal injury attorneys can determine if you have a case. Call (305) 770-6335 for a free consultation.
When Is a Property Owner Liable?
There are many circumstances where a property owner may be held accountable for causing harm:
- Inadequate or negligent security
- Improper storage procedures
- Inadequate or unsafe flooring or stairways
- Presence of poisonous substances or materials
- Inadequate or inoperable alarm systems
- Locked or unavailable escape options
- Lack of proper safety equipment
The general rule of law is that the owner or operator of the property must keep the premises in a reasonably safe condition, or at least warn visitors of a dangerous condition that they either caused, knew about, or should know about. If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of dangerous premises, then you may have the right to file a legal action.
Choose a Results-Oriented Premises Liability Firm
Our Miami premises liability law firm has handled hundreds of cases throughout the years involving serious injuries and death due to the negligence of property owners. Our experience in handling these types of cases allows us to quickly determine the potential factors that may lead to a successful claim for damages against property owners.
Why choose our Miami premises liability lawyers?
- We have 150+ years of combined experience.
- We thoroughly prepare our cases to maximize results.
- We spare no expense to develop cases for trial.
- We've secured hundreds of millions of dollars since 1984.
- We ensure that our clients are cared for during the legal process.
Our strategy is to outwork our opponents. We do this by limiting our caseload and devoting our resources, time, and insight into fewer cases. As a result, we are usually far more prepared for trial than our opponents, often resulting in larger results and faster resolutions. Our firm is nationally and globally practiced, representing clients across Florida, throughout the U.S., and around the globe—including Indonesia, Peru, Australia, France, England, Monserrat, and more.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured or killed on the property of a business or private landowner, please call our Miami premises liability lawyers at (305) 770-6335.
Miami Premises Liability FAQ
What Is Premises Liability?
Premises liability laws hold property owners and managers accountable for protecting the people who will be using or visiting their property.
When Is a Property Owner Liable for an Accident?
A property owner is liable for an accident when they fail to provide a safe environment for visitors. This includes situations such as dangerous features on a property. However, property owners can also be liable for failing to provide adequate security that protects visitors.
What Can a Premises Liability Lawyer Assist With?
Premises liability lawyers are focused on helping clients recover losses associated with their incident. These losses often include lost wages, medical bills, and other damages.