Florida Fraud Attorneys
Winning Hundreds of Millions in Cases Nationwide
Fraud is defined as the act of deceiving another individual or party into entering into an agreement through false or withheld information, or entering into a contract with no intention of honoring it. In any fraud case, there must be an element of deceit, or intentionally misleading the other party to agree to something without fully disclosing all risks. Examples of fraud include:
- Intentional Misrepresentation - Knowingly presenting false information as true.
- Negligent Misrepresentation - Presenting information as true without grounds.
- Concealment - Withholding factual information with intent to mislead.
- False Promise - Offering something with no intention of providing it.
Whether you have been the victim of fraud in a business transaction, a healthcare plan, a real estate scheme, or other scenario, we can help. Contact our team to address your legal situation.
Call (305) 770-6335 to speak with our firm in a free consultation.
We provide skilled counsel in Florida, across the U.S., and beyond.
Holding Fraud Accountable Since 1984
By virtue of our significant experience in a wide variety of practice areas, the legal team at Stewart Tilghman Fox Bianchi & Cain, P.A. is able to identify fraudulent or deceitful actions and successfully prosecute them, or defend against allegations of fraud or deceit. We have prepared trials against some of the largest, most well-resourced companies in the world, and won, because we pour every available resource into maximizing our client's verdicts or settlements.
What makes our South Florida litigation firm stand out?
- 100+ years of collective experience
- Efficient resolution of complex cases
- Rigorous, high-level trial preparation
- Nationally-recognized, award-winning lawyers
- Constantly accessible to our clients
- Hundreds of millions obtained for the injured
Representative Fraud Cases
- $10 million recovery for owners of company defrauded in sale of business
- $10.55 million verdict for parents of quadriplegic sons when insurance didn't pay
- $650 million recovery for insureds against health insurance companies
- Alarm system fails to function as promised; $12 million recovery against alarm company
- Walco Investments v. Thenen
Our greatest reward is not just helping our clients win their cases-it's providing them with hope and a better quality of life during their darkest hours. The role we hold as attorneys and counselors mean we become uniquely immersed in our clients' lives. That's an honor we take seriously, so our firm often provides aid that goes far beyond legal services.
If you are interested in fraud attorneys in Miami, FL who provide clients with their home numbers, who meet on holidays and weekends, who are willing to do whatever it takes to secure a better future for you, call Stewart Tilghman Fox Bianchi & Cain, P.A. at (305) 770-6335 today.