Miami Premises Liability Attorneys
Hundreds of Millions Obtained For the Injured Across the U.S.
Cases that involve premises liability involve injuries caused by a dangerous or poorly maintained environment. Premises liability cases arise from incidents occurring in all types of locations: residential and commercial buildings, shopping centers and parking facilities, cruise ships, hotels and casinos, amusement parks, airports, healthcare facilities, nightclubs and bars, as well as universities and public schools.
Representative Premises Liability Cases We've Handled:
- Bicyclist dies due to negligence of condominium association
- Motel operators responsible for security in murder of guest
- Poor bike path design results in quadriplegic injuries
- Settlement awarded woman assaulted at motel with inadequate security
Stewart Tilghman Fox Bianchi & Cain, P.A. has secured hundreds of millions for the injured-our Miami premises liability attorneys can determine if you have a case. Call (305) 770-6335 for a free consultation.
When Is a Property Owner Liable?
There are many circumstances where a property owner may be held accountable for causing harm:
- Inadequate or negligent security
- Improper storage procedures
- Inadequate or unsafe flooring or stairways
- Presence of poisonous substances or materials
- Inadequate or inoperable alarm systems
- Locked or unavailable escape options
- Lack of proper safety equipment
The general rule of law is that the owner or operator of the property has a duty to keep the premises in reasonably safe condition, or at least warn visitors and customers of a dangerous condition that the owner or operator either caused, knows about, or should know about. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured as a result of dangerous premises, then you may have the right to file a legal action.
Choose a Results-Oriented Premises Liability Firm
Our firm has handled hundreds of cases involving serious injuries and death due to the negligence of property owners. Our breadth of knowledge and experience in handling these types of cases allows us to quickly determine the potential factors that may lead to a successful claim for damages against negligent property owners.
Why choose our Miami personal injury lawyers?
- We've secured hundreds of millions of dollars since 1984.
- We have 200+ years of combined experience.
- We thoroughly prepare our cases to maximize results.
- We spare no expense in order to develop cases for trial.
- We ensure our clients are cared for during the legal process.
Our strategy is to outwork and out-prepare our opponents. We do this by limiting our caseload and devoting our resources, time, and insight to a small number of cases. As a result, we are usually far more prepared for trial than our legal opponents-often resulting in larger results and faster resolutions. Additionally, our firm is nationally and globally practiced, representing clients from across Florida, throughout the U.S., and around the globe—including Indonesia, Peru, the Virgin Islands, Australia, France, England, Monserrat, and many more.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured or killed on the property of a business or private landowner, please contact our Miami premises liability lawyers at (305) 770-6335.