Attorney Michael E. Levine
Trusted Miami Personal Injury Lawyer
Michael represents plaintiffs before trial and appellate courts in a variety of wrongful death and catastrophic injury cases including: premises liability; products liability; admiralty; trucking accidents; medical malpractice; and sexual assault. Prior to joining the firm, Michael served as a law clerk for the Honorable Paul C. Huck, United States District Court Judge for the Southern District of Florida, and practiced commercial litigation at a large Miami law firm.
Michael graduated summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, from the University of Miami School of Law and obtained his undergraduate degree cum laude from the University of Florida. While in law school, Michael served on the University of Miami Law Review and the Charles C. Papy, Jr. Moot Court Board.
Community & Professional Involvement
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- Dade County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, Board of Directors
- Jewish Community Services Alliance, Board Member
- Legal Services of Greater Miami Young Professionals, Committee Member
- Federal Bar Association, Law Clerks Division
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division Mentorship Program, Mentor to Law Students
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation Leadership Development Institute (2013)
- Miami Dade Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Giving Back to the Community
Through his work with Jewish Community Services (“JCS”), Michael has volunteered to deliver food to and spend time with homebound senior citizens in Miami. In addition, he has chaired an annual “Miami Heat Watch Party” to raise money for JCS’s services. In 2015, the event raised over $3,000 to purchase microwaves for local, homebound senior citizens that rely on JCS’s “Meals on Wheels” program. In 2016, the event raised over $6,000 to benefit the homeless.
Michael also volunteers with Dade Legal Aid’s “Put Something Back” Pro Bono Project, serving as a Guardian Ad Litem. In that capacity, he interviews families, teachers, and witnesses, and provides reports and testimony to the Court in order to advance the best interest of children involved in domestic disputes.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit